- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Your Horoscope: Week of Feb. 17-23, 2010
By Denise Guzzardo Week of Feb. 17-23, 2010 This Week: Although the week may...
- Posted February 17, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Feb. 10-16, 2010
By Denise Guzzardo This Week: Happy Valentine’s Day! The opportunities to spread affection...
- Posted February 10, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Feb. 3-9, 2010
This Week: This week provides the opportunity to “clear the air.” Proceed with caution....
- Posted February 3, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Jan. 27- Feb. 2, 2010
This Week: The highly-charged full moon in Leo (Jan. 30) opens doors for self-expression...
- Posted January 27, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Jan. 20-26, 2010
This Week: Lucky Jupiter moves forward, creating opportunities to arrive in new sectors of...
- Posted January 20, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Jan. 13-19, 2010
This Week: Now that Mercury retrograde is just about over (Jan. 15), we can...
- Posted January 13, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Jan. 6-12, 2010
This Week: Mercury retrograde continues in full force (perhaps that’s why the Bears have...
- Posted January 6, 2010
Your Horoscope: Week of Dec. 30, 2009-Jan. 5, 2010
This Week: Happy New Year! Welcome 2010! Although we are currently in the mix...
- Posted December 30, 2009
Your Horoscope: Week of Dec. 23-29, 2009
This Week: Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! The “blue” full moon Dec....
- Posted December 23, 2009
Your Horoscope: Week of Dec. 16-22, 2009
This Week: Remember we have a blue moon Dec. 31. This creates opportunities for...
- Posted December 16, 2009