- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Nation & World
By Shane Nicholson Managing Editor The House of Representatives voted 239-179 Thursday to give the richest...
By Shane Nicholson Managing Editor The under fire Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act is set to...
‘That we can even have an exercise in religion running directly against a human rights ordinance...
More Nation & World
Energy East Pipeline: Canada’s Keystone causes concern
From EarthTalk Answers about the Environment The Energy East Pipeline is a $12 billion...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Sunshine Week: Cost Prohibitive
Big bills to view public documents discourage public access By Michael Felberbaum The Associated...
- Posted March 18, 2015
Obamacare: All eyes on high court
By Mark Fitton Illinois News Network SPRINGFIELD — The fate of the Affordable Care...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Netherlands hope to honor fallen Rockford soldier
Staff Report MARGRATEN, Netherlands – Thousands of white marble crosses and Stars of David,...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Recent data breaches affect consumers, children
Online Staff Report Tens of millions of Americans could be victims of the latest...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
By Brandon Reid Senior Assistant Editor Mitt Romney has announced he will not seek...
- Posted January 30, 2015
Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
By Elizabeth Lindquist CONCORD, New Hampshire — Several prominent conservatives rallied with independents and...
- Posted January 28, 2015