- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
More Nation & World
AccuWeather: 15,272 records broken during unprecedented March warmth
By Jillian McMath AccuWeather.com Staff Writer STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — AccuWeather.com meteorologists report the...
- Posted April 10, 2012
Nationwide unemployment rate drops from 8.3 percent to 8.2 percent in March
Online Staff Report The nationwide unemployment rate fell from 8.3 percent in February to...
- Posted April 6, 2012
AccuWeather: How rare were the April 3 Dallas tornadoes?
By Meghan Evans AccuWeather.com Meteorologist STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — AccuWeather.com meteorologists watched with dismay...
- Posted April 5, 2012
Environment Illinois: New report on weather-related disasters shows need for carbon pollution regulation
By Environment Illinois CHICAGO — After a year that saw many parts of the...
- Posted April 5, 2012
Durbin backs legislation aimed at rehabbing houses and businesses abandoned because of foreclosure
Online Staff Report In an effort to stabilize neighborhoods, rehab vacant and foreclosed homes...
- Posted April 4, 2012
AccuWeather: Warmest March ever for cities in more than 25 states
By Kristina Pydynowski AccuWeather.com Meteorologist STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — AccuWeather.com reports March 2012 is...
- Posted April 2, 2012
Earth Hour March 31 encourages ‘lights out’ from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. in support of environment
Online Staff Report Earth Hour is a global initiative that invites individuals, businesses, governments...
- Posted March 30, 2012
AT&T, Verizon to prohibit third-party ‘cramming’ charges
Online Staff Report CHICAGO — Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan commended two national telephone...
- Posted March 29, 2012
‘Loopholes for Sale: Campaign Contributions by corporate tax dodgers’
• Thirty companies contribute $41 million to 524 members of congress, receive $10.6 billion...
- Posted March 28, 2012
Obama administration aims to set carbon pollution standards for new power plants
By Environment Illinois CHICAGO — The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposed March 27...
- Posted March 27, 2012