- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
By Brandon Reid Senior Assistant Editor The Chicago Cubs are going to the World Series. At...
By Brandon Reid Senior Assistant Editor Former Cubs ace Jeff Samardzija will return to the Windy...
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer There will be no criminal charges filed against NASCAR driver Tony...
More Pro Sports
Enough with the ‘thugs’ who think the rules don’t apply to them
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist Several big-name athletes have been in the headlines recently....
- Posted September 24, 2014
Belgium water skiers at Shorewood Park Sept. 11
Staff Report LOVES PARK, Illinois — The Ski Broncs Water Ski Show Team is...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Bears waive Jordan Lynch
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer When the Chicago Bears’ 70-man roster was released Friday,...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Rooting for Derek Dimke and Jordan Lynch
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist I’m rooting for two local guys to make it...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Tony Stewart column draws ire, hatred
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist For a long time, I have known that sports...
- Posted August 20, 2014
Tony Stewart’s NASCAR career should be over
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist Tony Stewart’s NASCAR career should be over. He struck...
- Posted August 13, 2014
Sports Nest: George injury a potential game-changer
By Matt Nestor Sports Columnist One moment, everyone was trying to figure out the...
- Posted August 6, 2014