- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Weekly NFL Predictions
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist This is it, my final football prediction column for the 2014-2015...
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist Four teams are left fighting for two spots in what is...
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist I guess I owe John Harbaugh and his Baltimore Ravens an...
More Weekly NFL Predictions
NFL Wild Card picks: Who will advance?
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist Seventeen weeks ago, 32 NFL teams started the 2014...
- Posted December 31, 2014
Week 17 NFL picks: Packers will beat Lions at Lambeau
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist For many NFL teams, the 2014 season draws to...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Week 16 NFL picks: Colts will top Cowboys, Manziel will get first win
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist Don’t look now, but the Detroit Lions are atop...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Week 15 NFL picks: Cowboys will remain perfect on road with win at Philly
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist You might as well put a fork in ’em...
- Posted December 10, 2014
Week 14 NFL picks: Cowboys will win easily over Bears
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist Many NFL fans say it’s the games in December...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist All 32 NFL teams are back in action this...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Week 12 NFL picks: Lesson learned — no locks in the NFL
By Doug Halberstadt Sports Columnist The results of last weekend’s NFL games proved one...
- Posted November 19, 2014