- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
- Parks and recreation vital to a stronger Illinois, report shows
- Illinois home sales see slight gain in October
- Rockford Rescue Mission on the front lines of battling war on homelessness
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council’s annual meeting highlights tech revolution
- NIU’s Dan Gebo named ‘Illinois Professor of the Year’
All posts tagged "1st Step Chiropractic"
Ask the Doc: ‘Ask the Doc’ responds to a question about Sydenham’s Chorea
Editor’s note: Dr. Philip Schalow’s new featured article, “Ask the Doc,” will appear monthly. This is the third column in the series. Send questions for Dr. Schalow to MyRockfordChiropractor@gmail.com and he will answer each one individually and...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Ask the Doc: Keeping yourself ‘in tune’ with chiropractic
Editor’s note: Dr. Philip Schalow’s new featured article, “Ask the Doc,” will appear monthly. Send questions for Dr. Schalow to MyRockfordChiropractor@gmail.com and he will answer each one individually and choose a sampling for this article. By Dr....
- Posted January 16, 2013
1st Step Chiropractic: New hope for the jaw
Dr. Philip Schalow POP! There it goes again! You opened your mouth at dinner, and your jaw advertised the fact with an audible sound. It may cause no pain just yet, or it may be causing you...
- Posted October 10, 2012
1st Step Chiropractic: The skepticism of Dr. Winsor
By Dr. Philip Schalow Early in the history of 20th-century health care, just about everyone had “the” cure for all diseases. FM Alexander claimed your bad habits caused disability and disease, and developed a good technique for...
- Posted October 3, 2012
1st Step Chiropractic: How Harvey (and Bob) regained hearing …
Dr. Philip Schalow This is the story of two men out of many people who have regained function in an area thought to be gone, beyond hope. Harvey was a hard-working, 19th-century entrepreneur who lost his hearing...
- Posted March 28, 2012
Chiropractor to discuss Alexander Technique Feb. 18
Staff Report Local chiropractor Dr. Philip Schalow will lead a workshop about the F.M. Alexander Technique Saturday, Feb. 18. Dr. Schalow is a certified instructor of the Alexander Technique. The value of the Alexander Technique has been...
- Posted February 15, 2012