- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
All posts tagged "Ramblings from Reggie"
Ramblings from Reggie: An open letter to the Illinois Tea Party movement
By Reggie Roberson Columnist After attending the last Rockford Tea Party event Monday, Oct. 25, I have some thoughts I would like to share. I believe the Tea Party movement has made a tremendous impact across the...
- Posted November 10, 2010
Ramblings from Reggie: Weed and seed?
By Reggie Roberson Columnist There seems to be a strong sentiment in this country to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes or general use. This question is not as simple as people think. The proponents...
- Posted November 3, 2010
Ramblings from Reggie: Politicians should be for people, not against
By Reggie Roberson Columnist The local, state and national politicians are all worrying and fighting about how to solve “their” budget problems. The same thinking that got them all into this problem is the same thinking that...
- Posted September 22, 2010
Ramblings from Reggie: As people and as Americans, we need to choose the high road
By Reggie Roberson Columnist Taking the high road in life is a difficult and rewarding journey. It is difficult because it is lonely. The high road is not well traveled, doesn’t offer a lot of conversation, and...
- Posted August 4, 2010
Ramblings from Reggie: Rockford schools in good hands under Sheffield
By Reggie Roberson Columnist Early in Rockford Public School District 205 Superintendent Dr. LaVonne Sheffield’s time in Rockford, I was hearing the naysayers and the “voices” that always seem to fight change in this (at times) dysfunctional...
- Posted May 19, 2010