- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
All posts tagged "Real Estate News"
June housing sales hit year high
Staff Report Rockford Area Realtors sold more homes in June than any other month this year, a total of 378 homes, up 37 percent over 276 homes sold in May. And for the first time in six...
- Posted July 20, 2011
May housing sales up 26.6 percent over April 2011
Staff Report Rockford Area Realtors reported 276 property sales in May, up 26.6 percent from 218 sales in April. The historical April to May increase since 1998 is 14.4 percent (with this year’s increase 85 percent higher...
- Posted June 22, 2011
Rockford’s Humpal Realtors converts to RE/MAX brand
Staff Report Veteran real estate pro Tom Humpal of Humpal Realtors looked toward the future when he decided to convert his successful, independent brokerage to the RE/MAX brand. His RE/MAX office is one of the newest brokerages...
- Posted June 8, 2011
Dickerson & Nieman makes 2011 REAL Trends 500 List
Staff Report Dickerson & Nieman Realtors has been recognized in the 2011 REAL Trends 500 report. The REAL Trends 500 is an annual research report that identifies the country’s largest and most successful residential firms. It ranks...
- Posted May 25, 2011
Real Estate: April housing stats show slight uptick
Staff Report Area housing stats showed a slight uptick in April with sales up 3.3 percent from 211 properties sold in March to 218 properties last month. And the three-month rolling price rose slightly from $103,856 in...
- Posted May 11, 2011