- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
All posts tagged "Rock River Trail"
Visit Beloit to host Rock River Trail Initiative Workshop Nov. 22
Online Staff Report BELOIT, Wis. — Visit Beloit will host the first Rock River Trail Initiative Workshop from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, Nov. 22, at the Vision Center, 500 Public Ave., Beloit, Wis. The purpose...
- Posted November 21, 2013
National Park Service grants consultancy to the Rock River Trail
By Frank Schier Editor and Publisher Founder of the Rock River Trail The National Park Service’s Outdoor Education Planner for the Midwest Region’s River and Trails Program, Jeff Obirek, visited Winnebago County Aug. 25. He liked what...
- Posted September 8, 2010
Both Rock River Sweep and Pecatonica Cleanup postponed due to high water
New campsites and website features unveiled for the Rock River Trail; TRRT and County in Environmental Hall of Fame By Frank Schier Editor & Publisher What a week for the Rock River and its tributaries in Winnebago...
- Posted July 28, 2010
Editorial: New logo and U.S. path for Rock River Trail
By Frank Schier Editor & Publisher The April 16 conference on creating the Rock River Trail was the first time in history all 10 counties on the river had gathered, and more history may be in the...
- Posted May 12, 2010
Rock River, nice neighbors
By Frank Schier Editor & Publisher Meeting around water brings special blessings. All creation surrounds—air clouds float; wind whispers away; grasses, bushes, trees and buildings all weave the shore; little and big life crawls, ambles, swirls and...
- Posted April 21, 2010