- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
All posts tagged "This week in the times"
This week in The Times: Stephen Clemons
Vitals: Steve Clemons, 37, is originally from Dubuque, Iowa. He has lived in Rockford for the past year, and is currently unemployed. Clemons enjoys spending time with his wife and children, and also reading. 1. Do you...
- Posted July 14, 2010
This week in The Times: Whitney Miller
Vitals: Whitney Miller, 38, is a resident of Roscoe. Miller has been a coach for the Gymnastics Academy of Rockford for the past 10 years. This year, her team dominated the United States Trampoline & Tumbling Association’s...
- Posted July 7, 2010
This week in The Times: Anna Mulvany
Vitals: Anna Mulvany, 33, is originally from Loves Park. After attending Northern Illinois University, where she received her bachelor’s degree in education, Mulvany returned to the Rock River Valley to teach special education. When not busy working,...
- Posted June 30, 2010
This week in The Times: Dezz Souvannasane
Vitals: Dezz Souvannasane, 26, is the general manager of Charley’s Philly Steaks in Rockford. Souvannasane is a native of Rockford with plans of growing his business to reward his employees, whom he views as family. 1. How...
- Posted June 23, 2010
This week in The Times: Phillip Guererro
This week in The Times: Phillip Guererro Vitals: Phillip Guererro, 37, is a lifelong resident of the Rock River Valley. Guererro lives in Winnebago and works as a carpenter. In his spare time, he enjoys being outdoors...
- Posted June 16, 2010
This week in the Times: George Scaduto
Vitals: George Scaduto, 70, was born and raised in Chicago, but has spent nearly the past 40 years as a resident of Rockford. Scaduto is employed at Parthenios Luncheonette in downtown Rockford. On the occasion of his...
- Posted June 9, 2010
This week in the Times: Eric Bohrman
Vitals: Eric Bohrman, 27, is originally from Lubbock, Texas. Bohrman has lived in Rockford for the last six years. He is employed as a roofing contractor. In his spare time, Bohrman enjoys fishing, boating and hunting. 1....
- Posted June 2, 2010
This week in the Times: Stephanie Ingram
Vitals: Stephanie Ingram, 26, works part time in the restaurant and hospitality industry. Ingram has spent the majority of her life in Rockford, despite living in Virginia for three years. She is an avid traveler who has...
- Posted May 19, 2010
This week in The Times: Andy Garrison
Vitals: Andy Garrison, 55, was born in Sycamore, but has lived the majority of his life in Rockford. Garrison owns Rapunzel’s Hair Care, where he is also a stylist. In light of the recent oil spill in...
- Posted May 12, 2010
This week in The Times: Chris Pfalzgraf
Vitals: Chris Pfalzgraf, 32, is originally from Streator, Ill. Currently, he is a professional baseball player looking to make the 2010 Rockford RiverHawks roster as a right-handed pitcher. He has a 9-year-old son, Camden, who, along with...
- Posted May 5, 2010