- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
All posts tagged "This week in the times"
This week in The Times: Courtney Oertel
Vitals: Courtney Oertel, 30, is a nonprofit consultant who works with many 501(c)(3) organizations across the Rock River Valley and the nation. Originally from Iowa, she moved to Rockford in 1989. Oertel holds a double bachelor’s degree...
- Posted November 11, 2009
This week in The Times: Joan Zimmerman
Vitals: Joan Zimmerman, 50, is the owner of The Fix-it Gals, a home repair company in Rockford. She was born and raised in Winnebago County before moving to Arizona to attend high school. Zimmerman moved back to...
- Posted November 4, 2009
This week in The Times: Brian Hansmeier
Vitals: Brian Hansmeier, 37, is originally from Roscoe, Ill. He graduated from Rockton Hononegah High School before attending both Rock Valley College and Blackhawk Technical School. Hansmeier is the owner of Executive Lawn Services, and recently opened...
- Posted October 28, 2009
This week in The Times: Nick Smith
Vitals: Nick Smith, 34, is a native of Loves Park and graduated from Harlem High School. Smith is a member of the Loves Park Fire Department. 1. If you could choose any elected official – local, state...
- Posted October 21, 2009
This week in The Times: Genevieve Borich
Vitals: Genevieve Borich, 29, is a graphic designer for the Rockford Area Economic Development Council. Borich is from Iowa, where she graduated from Ankeny High School before completing her undergraduate work at Iowa State University. She later...
- Posted October 6, 2009
This week in The Times: Anthony Hunt II
Vitals: Anthony Hunt II, 21, was born in Rockford, but moved to Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., when he was 16. Hunt II returned to Rockford after living in Minneapolis for eight years. Hunt II is closely involved with...
- Posted September 30, 2009
This week in The Times: Steve Pearce
Vitals: Steve Pearce, 39, co-owns the Quick Wok at Forest Hills Plaza with his wife, Terry. Pearce is originally from Hackensack, N.J. He graduated from North High School in North Ft. Myers, Fla., before spending 20 years...
- Posted September 23, 2009
This week in The Times: Ryan Neumann
Vitals: Ryan Neumann, 34, lives in Morrison, Ill., with his wife Cheryl and their children Molly and Adam. Neumann is from Chicago, where he attended Brother Rice High School. He earned his bachelor’s degree in music education...
- Posted September 16, 2009
This week in The Times: John Todd Petit
Vitals: John Todd Petit, 44, of Rockford is a data entry specialist for Hawk Models. Petit was born and raised in Rockford, and is a graduate of East High School. Petit was involved in a hit-and-run accident...
- Posted September 9, 2009
This week in The Times: Angie Voorhees
Vitals: Angie Voorhees, 34, of Rockford, was recently chosen to join the United States of America Federation of Pankration Athlima (USAFPA) team fighting on Sept. 11 against competition from around the globe in Lithuania. Voorhees is a...
- Posted September 2, 2009