- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
All posts tagged "This week in the times"
This week in The Times: Courtney Oertel
Vitals: Courtney Oertel, 30, is a nonprofit consultant who works with many 501(c)(3) organizations across the Rock River Valley and the nation. Originally from Iowa, she moved to Rockford in 1989. Oertel holds a double bachelor’s degree...
- Posted November 11, 2009
This week in The Times: Joan Zimmerman
Vitals: Joan Zimmerman, 50, is the owner of The Fix-it Gals, a home repair company in Rockford. She was born and raised in Winnebago County before moving to Arizona to attend high school. Zimmerman moved back to...
- Posted November 4, 2009
This week in The Times: Brian Hansmeier
Vitals: Brian Hansmeier, 37, is originally from Roscoe, Ill. He graduated from Rockton Hononegah High School before attending both Rock Valley College and Blackhawk Technical School. Hansmeier is the owner of Executive Lawn Services, and recently opened...
- Posted October 28, 2009
This week in The Times: Nick Smith
Vitals: Nick Smith, 34, is a native of Loves Park and graduated from Harlem High School. Smith is a member of the Loves Park Fire Department. 1. If you could choose any elected official – local, state...
- Posted October 21, 2009
This week in The Times: Genevieve Borich
Vitals: Genevieve Borich, 29, is a graphic designer for the Rockford Area Economic Development Council. Borich is from Iowa, where she graduated from Ankeny High School before completing her undergraduate work at Iowa State University. She later...
- Posted October 6, 2009
This week in The Times: Anthony Hunt II
Vitals: Anthony Hunt II, 21, was born in Rockford, but moved to Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., when he was 16. Hunt II returned to Rockford after living in Minneapolis for eight years. Hunt II is closely involved with...
- Posted September 30, 2009
This week in The Times: Steve Pearce
Vitals: Steve Pearce, 39, co-owns the Quick Wok at Forest Hills Plaza with his wife, Terry. Pearce is originally from Hackensack, N.J. He graduated from North High School in North Ft. Myers, Fla., before spending 20 years...
- Posted September 23, 2009
This week in The Times: Ryan Neumann
Vitals: Ryan Neumann, 34, lives in Morrison, Ill., with his wife Cheryl and their children Molly and Adam. Neumann is from Chicago, where he attended Brother Rice High School. He earned his bachelor’s degree in music education...
- Posted September 16, 2009
This week in The Times: John Todd Petit
Vitals: John Todd Petit, 44, of Rockford is a data entry specialist for Hawk Models. Petit was born and raised in Rockford, and is a graduate of East High School. Petit was involved in a hit-and-run accident...
- Posted September 9, 2009
This week in The Times: Angie Voorhees
Vitals: Angie Voorhees, 34, of Rockford, was recently chosen to join the United States of America Federation of Pankration Athlima (USAFPA) team fighting on Sept. 11 against competition from around the globe in Lithuania. Voorhees is a...
- Posted September 2, 2009