- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
Mr. Green Car
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car I recently noticed a full-page ad by a local Nissan...
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car I have a long association with motorcycles. The ink was...
By Allen Penticoff Columnist We have owned a 2013 Chevy Volt for 19 months and have...
More Mr. Green Car
Running Route 66 without gas
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car A road trip is the classic American adventure....
- Posted April 29, 2015
Mr Green Car reviews Ford’s EcoBoost engine
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
By Allen Penticoff Columnist This week’s column will look at an American staple –...
- Posted April 1, 2015
Mr Green Car: Returning the auto industry to America
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always...
- Posted March 18, 2015
More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT You can’t send a car nut like myself...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Auto Show highlights EVs big and small
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier...
- Posted February 17, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Windows: A little work with a tiny expenditure can save a lot of money
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This is way off the topic of vehicles. But...
- Posted December 23, 2013