- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Mr. Green Car
More Mr. Green Car
Mr. Green Car: Bits and pieces: Safety, diesel, weight and winter driving
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This week, I don’t have one big topic to...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Mr. Green Car: 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek: Comfortable and affordable
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Regular readers of this column may note that I...
- Posted October 30, 2013
Mr. Green Car: General Motors’ green policy
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer When I recently tested the diminutive Chevy Spark, I...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Tiny Chevy Spark a true ‘city car’
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Mr. Green Car is back with another small-car test/review....
- Posted October 2, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Electric shock drowning — the bad combination of water and electricity
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I write about all sorts of transportation-related issues, most...
- Posted August 28, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Natural gas power in Rockford
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer It has been several years since I test-drove a...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Kia Optima Hybrid offers luxury in the low $30,000s
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I’m back from a little hiatus of writing car...
- Posted July 31, 2013