- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Mr. Green Car
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always inspect the...
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT You can’t send a car nut like myself to an...
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier exposition for...
More Mr. Green Car
Mr. Green Car: Windows: A little work with a tiny expenditure can save a lot of money
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This is way off the topic of vehicles. But...
- Posted December 23, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Winter car care
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I try not to recycle old Mr. Green Car...
- Posted December 11, 2013
Mr. Green Car: ‘Mr. Green Car’ gets a Chevy Volt
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer It was February 1992 when we bought our last...
- Posted November 27, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Bits and pieces: Safety, diesel, weight and winter driving
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This week, I don’t have one big topic to...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Mr. Green Car: 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek: Comfortable and affordable
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Regular readers of this column may note that I...
- Posted October 30, 2013
Mr. Green Car: General Motors’ green policy
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer When I recently tested the diminutive Chevy Spark, I...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Tiny Chevy Spark a true ‘city car’
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Mr. Green Car is back with another small-car test/review....
- Posted October 2, 2013