- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
All posts tagged "Caraotta Chiropractic"
Chiropractic Health: Fibromyalgia and exercise
Caraotta Chiropractic By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta, I am 43 years old and have been diagnosed with having fibromyalgia. I have been active most of my life, but am a housewife...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Caraotta Chiropractic: Accidents and disc injuries
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman: I had a car accident last October and had right shoulder and arm pain that ran down to my fingers. I went to...
- Posted December 29, 2010
Caraotta Chiropractic: Tips for avoiding back surgery
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman, My nephew just had back surgery and the doctor said that his problem came from the type of work that he was doing....
- Posted December 8, 2010