- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
All posts tagged "Caraotta Chiropractic"
Chiropractic Health: Fibromyalgia and exercise
Caraotta Chiropractic By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta, I am 43 years old and have been diagnosed with having fibromyalgia. I have been active most of my life, but am a housewife...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Caraotta Chiropractic: Accidents and disc injuries
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman: I had a car accident last October and had right shoulder and arm pain that ran down to my fingers. I went to...
- Posted December 29, 2010
Caraotta Chiropractic: Tips for avoiding back surgery
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman, My nephew just had back surgery and the doctor said that his problem came from the type of work that he was doing....
- Posted December 8, 2010