- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
All posts tagged "Caraotta Chiropractic"
Chiropractic Health: Fibromyalgia and exercise
Caraotta Chiropractic By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta, I am 43 years old and have been diagnosed with having fibromyalgia. I have been active most of my life, but am a housewife...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Caraotta Chiropractic: Accidents and disc injuries
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman: I had a car accident last October and had right shoulder and arm pain that ran down to my fingers. I went to...
- Posted December 29, 2010
Caraotta Chiropractic: Tips for avoiding back surgery
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman, My nephew just had back surgery and the doctor said that his problem came from the type of work that he was doing....
- Posted December 8, 2010