- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
All posts tagged "Caraotta Chiropractic"
Chiropractic Health: Fibromyalgia and exercise
Caraotta Chiropractic By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta, I am 43 years old and have been diagnosed with having fibromyalgia. I have been active most of my life, but am a housewife...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Caraotta Chiropractic: Accidents and disc injuries
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman: I had a car accident last October and had right shoulder and arm pain that ran down to my fingers. I went to...
- Posted December 29, 2010
Caraotta Chiropractic: Tips for avoiding back surgery
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman, My nephew just had back surgery and the doctor said that his problem came from the type of work that he was doing....
- Posted December 8, 2010