- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
All posts tagged "Caraotta Chiropractic"
Chiropractic Health: Fibromyalgia and exercise
Caraotta Chiropractic By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta, I am 43 years old and have been diagnosed with having fibromyalgia. I have been active most of my life, but am a housewife...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Caraotta Chiropractic: Accidents and disc injuries
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman: I had a car accident last October and had right shoulder and arm pain that ran down to my fingers. I went to...
- Posted December 29, 2010
Caraotta Chiropractic: Tips for avoiding back surgery
By Dr. Jacob Caraotta and Dr. Christen Bowman Dear Dr. Caraotta and Dr. Bowman, My nephew just had back surgery and the doctor said that his problem came from the type of work that he was doing....
- Posted December 8, 2010