ROCKFORD – The Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Music at Davis Park kicks off at 5 p.m., Thursday, with a performance by the Joe Stamm Band.
The show is part a series of summer fitness and music events at Davis Park during July and August. Workout Wednesdays kicked off the series July 24.
Music at Davis Park is every Thursday in August from 5 to 9 p.m. Workout Wednesdays are every Wednesday. All events are free and open to the public. Pets on leashes are permitted.
Workout Wednesday Schedule
- July 24 – Summer at Davis Park Kickoff Event, Les Mills BodyAttack with Jenna and Urban Line Dancing with Beverly
- July 31 – Les Mills BodyCombat with Jenna and Joy
- August 7 – Urban Line Dance with Tina
- August 14 – Les Mills Grit with Marcus and Joy
- August 21 – Les Mills Combat with Marcus and Joy
- August 28 – Urban Line Dance with Beverly
Music at Davis Park Schedule
- August 1 – Joe Stamm Band
- August 8 – Kelly Steward & The Restless Kind
- August 15 – Los Arenales and DJ Cachorro
- August 22 – Dingo and August Hotel
- August 29 – Too Deep & So Wavy
More information is available at gorockford.com.