Rockford's Independent Newspaper

Employee accidentally sets food truck on fire in Rockford

Staff Report

ROCKFORD – Nobody was hurt Monday when food truck went up in flames on the city’s near-east side. 

Fire department officials say the incident occurred around noon in the 3600 block of East State Street. An employee of Primo’s was filling the truck’s generator with gasoline when the fire started. The generator was still hot, investigators said, and a spark ignited the gas.

According to reports, the amount of damages are not known but appear to be significant.

404 Not Found

404 Not Found